Tuesday, June 21, 2011

taking a moment...

to breathe.

Made it through my crazy Saturday just fine.

I was tired but I just so enjoyed each moment.  It really is an honor to sit beside a bridal party, hear their laughter, their stories of how long they have known one another...and get to be 'one of the girls' for a bit.

Father's Day was one of the best ever...time with my boys loving their Daddy and time with my own Daddy...just felt uber blessed all day long.

This week is strangely chaotic with tons of running around and a car in the shop (which brings such stress, I find) so I'm taking a moment....a moment to dream.  I'm choosing to think & focus on the trip we are planning to Dublin.  I'm thinking of the market near our hotel where we'll grab breakfast in the mornings.  I'm thinking of the bike rides we'll take along the coast.  I'm thinking of the Theater festival that will be starting the night we arrive.  I'm thinking of the late nights laughing and ESPECIALLY of us sleeping in....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! Can't wait to be there with you babe.

JMillerFam said...

me too love, me too.