Monday, May 9, 2011

Feliz Dia de las Madres!

a gift for each mom with a single rose...

















Happy Mother's Day in Spanish, of course....taught my almost 6 year old to say this to my Abuela (Grandmother) as she entered our home for our Mom's Day celebration...

She had a huge influence on me as a little girl....many hours a day spent at her house, eating her food, listening to her sing, and I loved being the one who got to serve her today.

It was a casual dinner with fresh flowers, lemon iced tea and about a 75% vegan menu. 

I won't lie - I snuck a lemon square my Mom made....they are the best!

bright. joyful. colorful.  just like Motherhood.


cutie pie kids table

the key to successful parenting




I am nuts for grilled asparagus

the kids had a blast - 2 are mine & 2 are my friend, Amy's.

yumsters

sweet new friends

AH-MAZING! Way to go, Mom!

He washed every single dish for me yesterday....i heart him!

loved this day! 



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful day...for a beautiful mom:)

JMillerFam said...

it was! thanks love!