Monday, September 26, 2011

Fáilte Lillibette (hooray!)

178 days ago we booked a trip.

A trip to the Emerald Isle.

After 'talking' about finally getting away together, we put our money where our mouths were and did it. We leave tomorrow & I am thrilled that our days prior to departure have been nothing but fun with our boys.

It will be the longest we've been away from Leland. That is hard. He's really into me right now. It would be easier if he were a Daddy's boy but he's all mine.

Our weekend was low - key. Our love was rich. Our laughter was loud. I am so grateful for what I have....and I know I will feel exponentially more on each of these emotions once we're on the plane home. Once we've had a chance to really explore how good these gifts from God are.



















We ate apples.
We made pie & homemade cinnamon whipped cream.
We shared life with friends.
We watched movies.
We went for walks.
We got hair trims.
We got new duds.

We were together one more time.

Farewell friends - check back for crazy Irish eye candy when we return....

No comments: