Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Joel Miller

You know those people who need to find the 'trends' in music, fashion, etc. first?  Just, you know, so they could say they did....

I kind of think that can be pretentious.

But then I realized, I did the same thing about 10 years ago....when I watched & discovered the talented artist lying in my then boyfriend.  I remember the talks we had about doing 'art school' or not.   I remember seeing what interested him and what his teachers said to him about his potential.

Here he is....working at a design firm filled with some of the most talented people alive, (really!)....in fact, you can check out a few blogs that Joel & his buddies, Lee & Mark were featured in.

designworklife
dredgersunion

So proud of this man....and that I discovered him first.



No comments: