Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A gift from Océanne

I know everyone is sick of hearing about this 30th birthday....just want to share a gift I received that is worth mentioning.

Some of you know that my hubby got a tattoo from me for his birthday last month...I gave him a week to design it, told him the time was coming, & then surprised him with about 90 seconds to emotionally prepare himself for the experience.

His design was simple yet really meaningful - an anchor with a J & L that stood for our sons, Jude & Leland.

Friends of ours for my birthday were inspired by the tattoo - she, a jewelry designer, created something similar to be worn around my neck. I am so in love with it! What do you think?

1 comment:

nlitchfield said...

I personally think it's really cute. I'm an artist and i'm thinking about making something like this on glass.