Tuesday, February 2, 2010

cuz they're cousins.....and they're two of a kind!

So, this weekend we hosted the Miller side of the family at our home...we went to a Cavs game in a luxury suite and had one of the most amazing times! We even got to sit courtside and see the game up close. It was an experience I will never forget.


Another part of the weekend that makes me happy is that my little nephew Josiah who is a whopping 36hours older than my Leland came and watching these two little 3 month olds was amazing.

We so enjoyed the goos and gaa sounds they made....the giggles....the pitiful little cries....and of course watching their eyes as their older sibs/cousins ran around. It was a weekend to remember and I just so look forward to seeing these two little boys grow up together. Will they be best buds or will they fight like heck? It remains to be seen....

No comments: