Friday, November 23, 2012

My thankful list


A roof over my head
3 sons who are healthy and happy
Legs that can carry me as I walk, skip, dance and run
A smile that can soften the heart of a stranger
A husband that works hard
A husband who is faithful
A husband who is a remarkable father
An eldest son who incredibly intuitive
A middle son who is full of light and has a voice sweeter than sugar
A baby son whose smile changes my perspective almost constantly
A mother and father who are still married to one another
A grandmother who is still with me and helped raise me and create me
Friends who understand me and who I can understand
A job I love to do 
Health Health Health
A love for culinary arts that pairs nicely with my husband's love for eating
Cousins, Bro/Sis inlaws, friends that are more like sisters
My bed and the guy I get to wake up next to in it
Love, Kindness, Gentleness, Compassion

Regardless of Thanksgiving being yesterday,  I really needed to write it out.  To remind.  To remember. God's good.  His love is deep.  His joy is rich.  Grateful to be smack dab in the midst of it.

XOXO
Jess