Tuesday, November 8, 2011

tree skirt lust

If there is one thing Joel & I argue over is the lack of creativity in the tree skirts out there - can you tell I'm massively excited about the holidays?

I am taking the time well before we venture out to cut down the Miller family Christmas tree so the skirt we've always dreamed about is ready when we are. Here are some of my favorites....

this little lovely makes me swoon
i love how this one comes with edges unfinished to give a shabby chic look over time..
I love how pretty & polished this one is....not sure about green on green...
and this one quenches a thirst I have for burlap...

what do YOU think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote on the second or fourth. The first will show all the pine needles, whereas the ruffles in the 2nd or 4th will hide them better and make it look cleaner. Plus the soft ruffles give a contrast to the tree. =]
I think I like the second with best with the bows, they'll match with the presents! lol