Monday, October 17, 2011

first things first

It's one of those rare mornings where I'm up early and Leland isn't yet. I want to go back to sleep yet I know what a week I have coming at me.

There are 4 different worlds that seem to exist: a 'work' world, a 'family' world, a 'makeup artist' world, & a 'marriage world'.

I feel it coming - the craziness of a week where all 4 worlds will spin and I'll feel out of control. Taking the quiet of this Monday morning to organize my thoughts & my mind so that I can just deal with one at a time.

Thankful the husband finished up 2 major projects at work last week and will be my partner again this week. I really do not know where I'd be without his love & care.

Hope you get a moment to organize all the worlds you've got balanced....and still enjoy all the blessings life has to offer.

Meanwhile....check out my little lovely scarf I got last weekend & cannot stop wearing....in burnt orange, it's just the perfect way to stay cozy and warm.

Happy Monday!

No comments: