Tuesday, April 26, 2011

154 Days

Until we board our flight to Dublin.

We are in the meantime enjoying all the daydreaming...the laughter over things we want to do & try there....the foods we keep hearing about there...the authors we're finding out were born there....

Dreaming is so fun when you dream with one you love-especially when those dreams also eventually come true.

Today....I day dreamed....about the clothing I want to wear while I'm in Ireland.  Aren't these fun?  Thanks ModCloth for helping me kill off a half hour of this gorgeous day looking at clothing....
imagining a night out with my love...dinner & dancing...not sure who I'd dance with as we all know it won't be Joel!  ;-)

ah. this one is just so fun and playful....perhaps for our castle tour and on the day we feed seals!

oh and I think this one is PERECT for the day we clear out the camera and visit historical churches getting photo after photo....
can't go to Ireland without green shoes, right?

No comments: