Thursday, November 18, 2010

my christmas list

I'm normally the one that tells Joel....'Honey, really don't get me anything this year....just a card or something sweet and simple is fine..."

THIS YEAR....I've got a little list brewing and I'm not afraid to admit.  ;-)
This little apron makes me want to sing as I roll out pie dough....Anthropologie - why do you never fail to surprise me?



This little lover needs to be my partner in the kitchen...oh the things we could do together!


How pretty would this beauty look in my living room alongside the new coffee table...thanks for the affordableness, World Market...


I cannot stop thinking about this hat - it just makes me happy. I heart Yellowcake!  Perhaps NEXT year, I'll add a custom coat...don't get me started on outerwear...







No comments: