Friday, April 9, 2010

wow....

Thanks all for the encouragement yesterday...it really  inspired me that so many of you cared to read and hear my heart.  It really really really blessed me. 

I think one of the most important parts about a life-change is realizing you must give yourself grace in the tough moments but not to allow it to turn into excuses.  It's a fine line.

After 5 days of 'clean eating' and working out, I've already lost 3lbs....worked every muscle in my body to the point of pain....and enjoyed some awesome time with my husband working out.  That is a total BONUS in all of this...getting some time in with him.  As cheesy as it sounds, that man believes in me more than I can understand.  It's more motivation than I realize. 


















So, I'm going to be posting some of the ideas and recipes that I'm making as of late as a portion of our new lifestyle....and would LOVE to hear your healthy/clean/organic recipes too!  So, send them over, friends....

One of my ALL TIME faves...stuffed green peppers made with brown rice, black beans, red onion, tomatoes, crushed red pepper...ahhh....so yummy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

That's a beautiful pepper girl!!! You are awesome - and since I saw one of your first picture recipes I've been doing the same thing - taking pictures of the things that I make. I do have to say though they don't have much nutrition or health in them:) Great job girleeeeee!!!!!