Friday, January 6, 2012

blog name?

I literally woke up this morning thinking....
I am having another baby - should I change the name of my blog?  HA!

Who knows?  Would hate to leave baby #3 out but j&l has such a nice ring to it...we'll see I guess.

Tuesday is the day.  The day we discover how life will alter more specifically come June.

  Is it a boy or is it a girl?

This pregnancy has not given me a 'gut' feeling either way.  For some reason, the only names I have are boy names....the only little things I imagine about our family's lifestyle include 3 very blonde chubby cheeked boys....and you know what, that would be SO wonderful.  The idea of a girl is a tad intimidating to me...just the unknown, the new stuff, the emotional & chemical differences.  While I'd be ridiculously thrilled to welcome a daugther, a boy does seem safe.

My husband, on the other hand, is very different.  He came from 4 boys in his own family and when I mention the thought of a daughter, he gets this sort of dreamy, sweet sort of look in his eye.  I'd love to see him hold his daughter's hand...and melt.

BUT

It still remains to be seen.  All I know is....I told God this time LAST year...I was done 'trying' to have a baby.  I was done with fertility treatments & dragon pills that made you want to do anything BUT baby-make.  I specifically remember telling Him if he wanted us to have a third, He'd have to make it happen and let it be a surprise. 

A surprise in Dublin it certainly was....so whatever you are little baby....we'll adore you and care for you just the same.

And maybe we'll get you one of these so we can rock nice and cozy....


Happy Friday, loves. 

No comments: