Wednesday, March 10, 2010

30 = HOT


So, my husband is approaching the big 3-0!!! I ca
n hardly believe that we were 18 and 19 years old when we met on this long bus ride to Colorado...sharing life, dreams, goals, and here we are almost 11 yrs and 2 kids later...

He's a successful graphic artist/photographer/worship leader/musician/song writer/carpenter/handyman/leader/composer/chef-wannabe

He's 2nd of 4 boys....typical second child syndrome. I just want to give him the most beautiful birthday ever....I need help, though. I need need need IDEAS! How can I make this memorable without breaking the bank? Special without going overboard? Themed enough without being cheesy?

If you know Joel, you know this about him:

he LOVES:

Organic friendship
Good music
Honesty
Laughter
A great meal


If you've got ideas....get them to me!

No comments: