Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i can do this

Heading into a state in my life where it's time to really keep a close eye.

Turning 30.
Taking care of my health.
Trying to beat the odds of endometriosis. (What I blame for my fertility struggles)

I've decided to make a decision - one that I'm not sure how long I can commit to.  All signs seem to be pointing to this: remove animal by-products.

I tried this back in 2008.  I wanted to increase my odds of conceiving.  I started a vegan lifestyle and loved how my body felt - just found it hard to watch my family devour cheese. 
I just really love cheese. 

But.  I also would rather avoid medicating myself to the point of being a dragon to my husband and sons. I would like to keep my system free & clear of anything unnatural.

So here we go...I'm a herbivore once again.  Let's see if it will stick this time.

Maybe I'll try these beautiful fried green tomatoes from Vegan Yum Yum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess, I know you are a woman of diligence, commitment, and most of all, power. I know you can do it. God is going to battle for you against cheese and anything else you need Him to. Victory is already won. U CAN DO IT. Don't be afraid, stand firm, and you will see deliverance.