Monday, May 3, 2010

my husband is eco-cool

So it's been 6 months since Leland was born.  6 months!  The first half of his first year is done.  I am in disbelief.  This child amazes me.  He is SO mellow and laid back.  Even when he does cry, it's more of a whimper than an all-out scream.  I love the bond we have.  I love bond he has with Jude.  It's just unreal how beautiful these last 6 months have been. 

Upon realizing the 6 month mark was approaching...Joel and I noticed how many cool posters we have received that we kept saying.."Oh we should frame that!"  Well....every time we said that, it was soon followed by, "Hmm...a frame of that size is going to be SO expensive!"  So, we'd just leave these darling posters for no one to see.


Until Saturday.  Joel decided to take apart some wooden furniture that we no longer care for....and voila: FRAMES!

This first one is from our darling friends: Dylan & Candace....one of their all-time best sellers...get one here.  The second one was a gift from another friend, Carli.  The third one is from our TWIST Family. 

What do you think?  Didn't he do a great job??? 

1 comment:

Vivianne said...

I especially love the third one... very retro. Love the colours.