Tuesday, May 4, 2010

confessions of a 6 month old
















I enjoy long walks to starbucks with my Mom.
I am often tortured by my brother.  I don't seem to mind that too much. Unless I am squirted in the face with a water gun.
The best part of the day is when I get up in the morning.  I sing to wake up Mommy.
I am starting to eat food off a spoon.  Squash and bananas are my favorite.
My name is Leland but I have a lot of nicknames: LeeBee; Leeseph; Leebles
Sometimes I cry when my Mom kisses me too much but I know she means well.
I roll over when I play on the floor but sometimes I freak out when I'm on my belly too long.
I blow raspberries to express my emotions.  It seems to get everyone's attention.
I am put into this "Johnny Jumper" contraption and for some reason, I just JUMP & JUMP & JUMP.
Everyone laughs.
I like my new family.  They seem to like me too.

Love,
Leland

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jess u r so creative