Monday, January 18, 2010

the competition!


Joel and I are on a mission...somehow 20-30lbs creeped up on us...and we're done with it. We are ready to pull out the 'skinny' clothes and wear them loud and proud. Funny because Joel, being a very healthy and slender individual, is really dieting for the first time. It's interesting as I've dieted a bajillion times that it's SO much easier when you have a partner at it....

We got a new piece of workout equiptment....it's in the basement....and a friend gave it to us. I am sad to say I have yet to try it but boy oh boy, my hubby is kickin' it hard! He even did sit-ups this morning at 6am!

I look ahead at the warmer months coming (even though it doesn't seem like it) and I refuse to allow them to come without me giving the effort to feel good about myself again. Fertility drugs, pregnancy....does a number on your body. It's time to be ME again...

I'm down 5lbs so far....Joel has yet to weigh himself so we'll be posting the results asap!

Wish us luck!

No comments: