Friday, February 10, 2012

tweet tweet. i think you're sweet.

Valentine's Day is very commercial.

To us, though, we've always made it be a day that we remember all those sweet moments that really matter.

This year, being pregnant, reminds me of my pregnancy 7 years ago with my Jude.  I remember being so frustrated that I wasn't showing (yet I had gained nearly 40lbs already...OMG!) and I remember Joel and I getting a hotel and getting away for 2 nights....all the dinners, shopping, movies.  It was a 'last hoorah' of sorts I'll never forget.

7 years later and prego with boy #3, we are keeping it simple and doing dinner at a local romantic spot that has become special to us.  We never fail to have remarkable conversation paired with delightful french-inspired food.

Our VDay is TODAY!  A kid free evening awaits us - time to bust out my hottest maternity dress and glossiest red lip...but I'm just as excited for next Tuesday, the 'actual' VDay when we treat our boys to an evening candy hunt and give them some love too....enjoy these cute (and FREE) printables care of thelongthread.com





No comments: