Tuesday, November 22, 2011

muppets


So, this muppet movie comes out tomorrow.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I feel almost silly that I'm as excited as I am about it but I am.  I guess it just points to my generation and how lovely the memories I have from those silly characters on TV each Sunday evening....

Truth be told, I have a tiny little wish....a little wish that I'm not sure will ever really come true.  But, I kind of want to sing with Kermit.  Is that nuts?  Am I crazy?

I just want to be standing next to him (pretend I'm Debbie Harry) & Kermit is there with his banjo....

Here you go cuties, hope this makes your Tuesday all smiley....

1 comment:

Debi said...

Why is it that I have absolutely no difficulty picturing you singing with Kermit??!! That would be adorable - never give up the dream...