Saturday, October 27, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

in my little heart.....

OH MY WORD

What is it with me during the years I deliver a baby?  I get SO much more into the holidays....probably due to it being the baby's first....

This year, it's bittersweet.  It's Simon's first Christmas.  BUT - Simon is our last baby.  So, this will be the last time we give a baby their first Christmas. (tearyeyedalittlebit)

I think that might be what this is all about....celebrating, loving, and introducing him to such a wonderful time of year.

Are you getting excited yet?  (No? You think I'm crazy....that's OK...lots of people do!)

Here's where my mind has been wandering to:

A nice full Christmas tree freshly cut from our favorite tree farm....
Hot cocoa with my boys in our pajama's
Cookie decorating and passing those cookies to our neighbors
Gift buying/making/designing
I am guilty of sometimes being more proud of the packaging than what's inside....

Still not motivated to put some Judy Garland Christmas Radio on?

Here's some Christmas eye candy then....xoxo.







thanks Pinterest for the images

1 comment:

charlene said...

I just heart the holidays and especially Christmas! I can't wait to celebrate.